Welcome to the site that's for parents of MSSM students. We're here to support each other with useful links, resources and information.
Jump straight to: News and links - Committee - Parent resources - Local lodging - School contacts
Please let us know how we can improve this site by emailing our webmaster. Interested in getting involved with the Parents' Association? Email any of the committee to find out how you can help.
The official stuff...
The Parents Association supports the school's mission, working collaboratively with the School's Board of Trustees and administration:
- Work with the School and the MSSM Foundation to increase financial support for the school through fundraising efforts
- Enhance and enrich the MSSM academic, residential, and recreational experience for all students.
- Help ensure a vibrant and expansive future for the MSSM.
- Promote public awareness of and support for the MSSM.
- Offer a forum in which the MSSM parents can share and discuss information, concerns, ideas, and proposals.
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the MSSM Board of Trustees and the school's administration.
- Assist in the admissions process by identifying and recruiting qualified student applicants, and when appropriate, attending and/or hosting admissions open houses for prospective students and their families.
MSSMPA Bylaws (revised March 2009)